Pages

Saturday, 1 March 2014

January-February Book Haul

Saturday, 1 March 2014
Hello, and welcome to my January and February Book Haul! I decided to haul these books together because I didn't buy much books on January. So, here are they:

 1. Mark of Athena (Heroes of Olympus #3 by Rick Riordan)
 My own copy of Mark of Athena, finally. I bought this book in Periplus.com where at that time they're having a 20% sale on Rick's books (well, some), and I thought, why not. I bought this for less than IDR100.000 I'm so happy.
  
2. The Red Pyramid (Kane Chronicles #1) by Rick Riordan
I've read this book in Indonesian, it was my friend's, and I loved this book. I've been wanting to continue this series, read this in English, grab my own copy of this book, and voila!

3. The Throne of Fire (Kane Chronicles #2) by Rick Riordan

4. The Serpent's Shadow (Kane Chronicles #3) by Rick Riordan

In case you're wondering, yes, I bought the Kane Chronicles' boxset. And all of the books above, except number 1, I bought this in Books&Beyond. I've read MoA and I liked it better rather than my first read on May 2013. And it's probably one of my favorite in the series. As for the Kane Chronicles books, they're still laying on my to-read pile of books

I'm going to have Try Out Kota this Monday till Thursday (wish me luck!) and I guess Athena: Eureka (review to come!) is my last read book before it's held. So that's all for these past two months book haul, and see you soon!

1 comment:

Books and Stardust © 2014