Pages

Sunday, 2 February 2014

Top Ten Books I Recommend The Most

Sunday, 2 February 2014
As a reader, I constantly found myself recommending books to my friends. I don't really expect them to like it too, but there's something satisfying after recommending something that we like to others.

1. Divergent series by Veronica Roth

This series is the most recommended books I have recommended to other, specifically my classmates. Biggest fandom in class, I guess.

2. Heroes of Olympus series by Rick Riordan
  
Fav. Number 2 of my most recommended books ever

3. Theodore Boone series by John Grisham


4. Ring of Fire (Century Quartet #1) by P.D. Baccalario


5. Diary of a Wimpy Kid series by Jeff Kinney

Even my classmates and my sister who don't like to read books love this series.

6. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

Not a fan of this book but I recommend this book to all of you who love romance.

7. Catching Fire (The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins)

This one too. Stopped by this book because I didn't like but I did recommend this book to one of my friend (weird, yeah?)

8. The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

Any reason to not recommend this book? This book made me cringe, every. single. story.

9. Percy Jackson and the Olympians series by Rick Riordan

Have only read the first two books but recommend it to some people already.

10. Carrie by Stephen King

Not a fan of horror books but thought horror lovers will love this book (I still don't categorize this book as horror though.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Books and Stardust © 2014